Direct Drive Garage Door Opener
The Direct Drive garage door opener is the only one of its kind which offers Europe's leading innovative direct drive technology. Unlike conventional garage door openers that use a noisy chain, belt or screw the Direct Drive has only one moving part. The motor glides silently along the chain which is embedded in a sturdy steel rail. Extremely quiet garage door opener with virtually no vibrations. Perfect for homes with living spaces above the garage. Very smooth operation with soft start and stop technology. Very powerful with maximized lifting force because the motor is located at the door instead of at the back of the opener. This is why the Direct Drive is the way to power your garage door. The only garage door opener with a LIFETIME WARRANTY ON THE ENTIRE OPENER, not just the belt and the motor.
- 2-channel on board radio receiver for optional functions with 112-slot on board memory
- 310 MHz rolling code
- Engineered to 80,000 cycles in beta stage with third-party certification
- Mid-stop capable
- Homelink compatible
Models and Motor Sizes (note that door weights assume correctly balanced doors):
- 550 = 550 Newton or 3/4 HP equivalent – maximum door weight 600 lbs.
- 800 = 800 Newton or 1 HP equivalent – maximum door weight 1,200 lbs.
Included in the Operator Package:
- Motor carriage
- Control housing
- 3-piece rail for doors up to 8' tall
- Nickel-plated chain with chain cover
- Two 2-button remotes with visor clip
- Wired safety sensors
- Wired 3-button wall station
- Hardware for installation including door arm, ceiling bracket and straps
- 2-button or 4-button transmitters
- Wireless keypad and Telecody
- ismartgate for smart phone access and monitoring
- Wireless wall button
CA Residents: Due to the implementation of SB 969, garage door operators that do not include battery back up will not be shipped to addresses in the state of CA. Please select your garage door operator from our evo+ or pro+ models with battery back up.