- Accessories for evo+ and pro+
How it works:
Senso is designed primarily for use in colder climates where vehicles covered in cold precipitation are pulled into warmer garages, causing immediate evaporation and high levels of humidity in the garage. Senso senses this humidity and opens the door a few inches allowing air to circulate naturally and lowering humidity levels inside the garage to match outside levels. Lowered humidity can improve the health of a garage's interior and in some cases can prevent mold growth at the base of outside walls where humidity is likely to be the highest.
Senso does not help with humidity in hot, humid climates where humidity outside the garage is often higher than humidity inside.
- Humidity threshold preset to start ventilation: 80%
- Humidity level for end ventilation preset: 70%
- Ventilation is preset to end after 2 hours if humidity level does not drop to 70% first
- Open distance for ventilation: ~5"
- All values may be adjusted using SOMlink
- Can also read out humidity levels and temperatures at the motor carriage using SOMlink
- Compatible with evo+ and pro+ operators
- Not compatible with Synoris and Direct Drive operators
Senso informational and installation video